Pure-Grip creates a unique textured look. Like all PUREcast finishes, the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete.
- Pure-Grip is applied over an existing substrate, using a spray gun. The first coat is a fine spray followed by a heavier splattered spray.
- The applied depth of the surface is 3mm thick.
- The surface is then lightly sanded.
Gloss & matt sealers available for both internal and external applications
- Pure-Grip is a highly textured finish. Using more than one colour will result in the look of exposed aggregate.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- Pure-Grip is suitable for applications requiring high slip resistance.
- Pure-Grip can be applied over internal and external existing substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting and waterproofing membranes.
- Pure-Grip is highly suitable for commercial or high traffic areas particularly walkways and ramping. Pure-Grip can also be used for wall applications to create a unique textured feature wall.
All colours available. Colours can be mixed and made to order.