Original Smooth creates a unique smooth and polished concrete look, whilst the latex polymer feels warmer and quieter underfoot than tiles and traditional polished concrete
- Original Smooth is hand trowelled over an existing surface and is then buffed to create a smooth surface.
- Original Smooth is applied at approximately 3-4mm thick.
- Internal (Including walls, floors and joinery): PUREcast is sealed with three coats of gloss or matt surface sealers.
- External (Walls & Joinery only) PUREcast is sealed with two coats of PUREcast 500 matt penetrating sealer.
- Original Smooth replicates the look of pre-cast concrete with trowel marks and colour variation.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- Original Smooth can be applied over existing substrates including concrete, tiles, cement sheeting, water proofing membranes, plaster walls, brick, M.D.F and blue board.
- Areas include internal floors, walls & joinery and external walls & joinery.
All colours available. Colours can be mixed and made to order.