Multi-Cast is a combination of white sand and cement mixture and liquid latex. When mixed together, the Multi-Cast system forms a thin white concrete liquid.
- Multi-Cast is poured onto the existing substrate, and then a large blade is used to spread it across the floor.
- Multi-Cast is applied at approximately 2-3mm thick.
- Internal only: Multi-Cast is sealed with three coats of gloss or matt surface sealers.
- External: Multi-Cast is sealed with Natural Shield, a matt penetrating sealer.
The blade leaves chatter marks and slight colour variation.
AREAS OF SUITABILITY:
- Multi-Cast can be applied to internal and external walls, floors and joinery, including concrete, tiles, compressed sheeting, water proofing membranes, plaster walls, brick, M.D.F and blue board.
All colours available. Colours can be mixed and made to order.